For weekend adventures and hardworking weekdays, the new OverHaul HD adjustable truck rack brings best-in-class payload and unmatched versatility. Leveraging our new HD Bars for a 500lb on-road carrying capacity, paired with 300lb off-road rating, the OverHaul is the ideal foundation for heavy loads. And itandrsquo;s easy to customize. The crossbar height can be adjusted 19-30 inches to suit your needs; way up, for long loads to go over the cab; down low to get the rack and load down out of the wind; and the infinite number of positions in between. The uprights are easy to take on and off the truck in minutes, with the Patent Pending QuickChange™ rack attachment, so the truckandrsquo;s only racked up when needed. The OverHaul fits all our HD crossbar sizes, and accepts our SideBars for attaching off-road and utility accessories. Multiple tie-down points and the ability to fit most truck beds with the heavy duty BedGrip™ clamp design - including select tonneau covers - make this an ultra-functional rack that works and plays hard.
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar in 60″/68″/78″ lengths (Sold Separately)
- Adjustable height from 19–30″ to create custom set-ups for maximum utility and versatility
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design,
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last with engineered aluminum construction and a durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents, lumber and more
- Integrated tie-down points help easily secure any load
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks to secure your rack system to the truck bed
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Load Stop, Eye Bolt, Ladder Roller, Wear Strips, HD Hook Strap, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount
- Weight: 50.54 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 16.75 in x W 5.50 in x H 23.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
30-day return policy, as long as the product is not completely used. 30-day return policy without wear and tear & with original receipt. If credit or debit cards were used, refunds will be returned to original card. If cash was used, refunds will be paid by check. If the item has noticeable wear-and-tear, a case-by-case basis will be applied for a reduced refund or trade-in value.
If you need assistance with product installation, please schedule an appointment. Customers do not have to go into the store to make an appointment, as they can be made over the phone at 800-722-5872.
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.