Simple and compact, the ReelDeal™ fishing rod mount securely carries up to 8 full-length fishing rods of just about any style on your roof rackandmdash;instead of in your vehicle. Itandrsquo;s the safe, easy way to transport your rods fully rigged-up and ready to fish. The single-button side access makes for quick loading/unloading and the included SKS (Same Key System) locks keep your rods safe and secure.
- Carries up to 8 fully rigged-up fishing rods of just about any style.
- 15.5″ of full-length padding securely holds and protects rods.
- Tool-free clamp design makes install and removal a breeze.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security.
- ReelDeal™ also can transport up to 2 snowboards and/or 4 pairs of skis.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 22.00 in x W 6.00 in x H 6.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.