The KeelOver attaches directly to any roof rack for a quick, tool-free assembly, right out of the box. Not only will your canoe arrive to the water safely, but youandrsquo;ll get to spend more time on the water, making for many happy paddlers.
- Universal design attaches to round, square, aerodynamic and factory bars with a single tightening knob
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Durable over-molded rubber cushions the canoe gunwale while providing stability
- Simple, tool-fee installation and assembly within minutes of opening the box
- Dual bolts included to ensure an integrated fit to vehicle
- Rubber padding protects your crossbars from damage or corrosion
- Weight: 3.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 14.00 in x W 7.50 in x H 3.25 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.