The new HighSpeed is streamlined, strong, and handles anything-mountain, road, or fat. Incredibly secure, the TorqueRight™ knob firmly clamps onto a range of axle types-QR and through axles-and accepts any crossbar style. Can be converted to t-slot, the HighSpeed is designed with a forward shift and low profile, and offers excellent hatch clearance. SKS Locks can be added to lock the bike to the mount and the mount to the base rack.
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5” fat-tire bikes
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9mm) and thru axle bikes (12mm, 15mm, 20mm)
- New TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accomodates tires up to 5” wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Carry quick release 9 x 135mm fat bike with the Optional Fat Bike Adapter Kit (sold separately)
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip™ cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight™ knob. (SKS sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 9.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 54.50 in x W 9.00 in x H 4.75 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 18.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.