With the FrontLoader’s universal fit to multiple types of crossbars, this our most versatile bike rack ever. Bikes stay vertical as they roll onto the rack for quick and easy loading. Installs quickly and easily without tools. No problem handling disc brakes, thru axles, or funky suspensions (except tandems and recumbents).
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars
- Zero contact with frame; carbon fiber and custom paint jobs are protected
- Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles, and full suspension bikes
- Holds bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
- Leave your front wheel on for easy loading (some fenders may need to be removed to transport bike)
- No tools or assembly required
- Fits 20” to 27.5” wheels with tire widths up to 3” and 29″ wheels with tires widths up to 2.7″
- SKS Locks sold separately
- 1 bike, up to 40 lbs at min of 18” crossbar spread; or up to 30 lbs at min of 16” crossbar spread
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 56.00 in x W 7.00 in x H 7.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 16.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 42.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.