The Yakima TwoTimer is designed for fast and easy loading and unloading, thanks to their low tray height and user friendly frame ratcheting system which securely holds bikes in place. Their compact design lets them fold down for easy rear-of-vehicle access, and fold up when not in use. The TwoTimer comes pre-assembled and able to fit a 1 1/4″ and 2″ trailer hitch receivers right out of the box. The TwoTimer accommodates the widest variety of bike styles, including fat bikes, bikes with fenders, kids bikes and woman-specific bikes. The Yakima TwoTimer includes a (SKS) HitchLock to secure the rack to the trailer hitch receiver.
- Transport two bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or wheel size
- Ideal for fat bikes, kids’ bikes and fenders
- Secures bike by the frame with padded arms
- Fits 1 ¼ or a 2” hitch receiver right out of the box
- Low tray height for quick and easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Folds down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access
- Folds up when not in use
- *FatStraps (not included) are necessary for carrying fat bikes
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Maximum bike weight 45lbs/20.5 kg (Total maximum load 90lbs)
- Weight: 39.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 50.00 in x W 24.00 in x H 18.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.