Taking your kayak, SUP, or Sailboard out for a day on the water is always an excellent way to spend a warm Summer day. If you need a way to get your paddles, oars, or sailboard masts without shuffling around space inside your vehicle this JawGrip from Thule is the perfect accessory. Mounts quickly to Thule WingBar Evo, AeroBlades, Xsporter Pro, and TracRac load bars (Adapters are required for SquareBars). Securely holds one or two full-size paddles, oars, or masts. Low profile design helps reduce wind noise at speed. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Securely holds up to two full-size paddles, oars or masts
- T-track mounting system quickly attaches to Thule WingBar, Thule AeroBlade, Thule Xsporter and TracRac load bars (Adapter required for Thule SquareBar)
- Sleek design and low profile reduces noise and drag
- Individual straps allows for a snug fit on each side of the holder
- Durable rubber padding protects paddles, oars and masts during transit
- Easily carry a surfboard alongside using the Thule Surf Pads (sold separately)
- Carries 15 lbs / 7 kg of gear up to 2.2 inch / 5.5 cm diameter
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.