The Yakima SUPDawg includes everything you need to get your stand up paddle boards safely to the water. SUPDawg’s integrated roller system makes loading and unloading larger SUPs a breeze. It comes fully assembled and features tool-free installation with built-in universal mounting hardware to fit round, square, and aerodynamic bars. The SUPDawg’s soft, weather resistant padded surface area adjusts to fit 2 SUPs up to 36 inches wide. Featuring a built-in strap management system, it allows you to store excess strapping inside of the carrier during travel. SUPDawg is designed with nylon coated steel cables and includes an integrated SKS locking system that locks your boards in the carrier and the carrier to your roof rack.
- Includes everything needed to carry up to 2 SUP boards
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool-free installation
- Integrated rollers for easy loading of oversized SUP boards
- Fits Yakima round, factory, aero and square bars
- Slider adjusts to boards up to 36” wide
- Soft padding cradles and protects boards
- Integrated strap management stows straps during travel
- Premium, sleek glossy black finish compliments modern vehicle types
- Bow and Stern Tie-Down included (HoodAnchor, sold separately,is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- SKS Locks included; locks racks and board
- Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 40.00 in x W 6.00 in x H 6.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.