Ready to go when the fish are biting, the TopWater™ is a purpose-built, enclosed fishing rod boxandmdash; keeping you prepared to hit the water with up to 8 fishing rods, up to 8 ft. long, fully rigged, organized, and out of the vehicle. From spin to bait casting to fly rods, the protective foam pads and retention straps keep rods and reels safely suspended in place without getting banged around or entangled. The space below your rods makes room for low-profile tackle boxes or other wet gear. Made in the USA, this strong and rugged fishing rod box locks your gear with an included Yakima® SKS (Single Key System) lock. For added ease, the universal attachment secures the TopWater to nearly any roof rack or Yakimaandrsquo;s EasyRider™ and RACKandROLL™ trailers.
- Carry up to 8 fully rigged-up fishing rods of any style, up to 8 ft. long.
- Side opening for easy access to rigged-up fishing rods
- Keeps wet rods out of the vehicle, organized, and set up for the day.
- Space below the rods is perfect for low-profile tackle boxes and other gear.
- Protective foam pads—designed with individual rod slots.
- Rubber retention straps secure rods in place.
- Small drain holes help prevent water from pooling in bottom of the box.
- Built-in rod shields protect rod tips from damage.
- Removable rod holders for 4 season transport of skis and other long gear.
- Made in the USA with a sleek, aerodynamic Carbonite®-textured lid.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 5 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- The included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) lock secures rods inside TopWater™ and locks TopWater to roof rack.
- Made in the USA.
- Weight: 31.10 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 102.00 in x W 18.00 in x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 27.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 81.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.