Like the perfect cast, the deluxe DoubleHaul™ rooftop fly rod carrier gets you to that special spot on the water at dawn or that early evening hatch. Youandrsquo;re there and ready with the perfect set-upandmdash; up to 4 fully strung-up rods up to 10 ft. long. Rain or shine, your rods are securely locked and protected from the elements. The reel box is designed to protect and fit most reel sizes, with space to carry up to 2 spey rods. To make things even easier, the DoubleHaul mounts to most roof racks with a simple, tool-free universal crossbar attachment. With modern styling and an optional half-length configuration, itandrsquo;s a perfect fit on any size vehicle. Be ready to hit the water when the fish are biting.
- Customizable rooftop fly rod carrier, configurable at either 11 ft. or 6 ft. of length.
- Transports 4 fully strung-up fly rods up to 10 ft. long.
- The top 2 reel slots fit most 12-wt. reels and the bottom 2 reel slots fit most 10-wt. reels.
- Reel box holds common fighting butts of single-handed rods.
- Reel box holds up to 2 spey rods in upper slots.
- Four individual plastic-lined aluminum rod tubes provide strength and separation for rods while helping prevent abrasion.
- Side placement of reels reduces wear on rod-stripping guides and eyelets.
- Custom-fitted felt padding for premium reel protection.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Add the SmarT-Slot™ Kit 3 to attach to a T-slot crossbar for an even sleeker profile (sold separately).
- Included Yakima SKS (Single Key System) locks secure rods inside DoubleHaul™ and lock DoubleHaul to roof rack.
- Weight: 46.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 131.00 in x W 15.00 in x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 27.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 108.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.