The first load-assist mount to handle both SUPs and kayaks, makes loading and unloading heavy boats and boards a breeze. The lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from the roof rack, takes on up to 45% of the boatandrsquo;s weight, then helps gently raise it up to the top of the vehicle. Once loaded it securely cradles your boat or boards for the ride. At only 21 lbs. itandrsquo;s super lightweight but built burly enough to wrangle an 80 lb. load.
- Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy to use slide and tilt mechanism
- 80 lb. boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
- SpeedClamp tool free attachment
- Lightweight materials and construction don’t eat up roof’s carrying capacity
- Tilts down a lengthy 26” from roof rack height
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
- Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
- Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
- Weight: 23.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 42.00 in x W 9.00 in x H 9.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.