With multiple settings, the JayLow allows you to carry one boat in J-Cradle position, two boats in vertical position plus folds down when not in use.
- Carry 1 boat in J-cradle position or 2 boats in vertical, stacker position
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool-free installation
- Fits Yakima StreamLine & round, square, factory, or aerodynamic bars
- Adjust the upright position with the easy-to-use integrated cam lever
- Folds flat when not in use
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- SKS Locks sold separately
- Supports one boat up to 80 lb or two boats with combined weight of 110 lbs or less
- Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 6.69 in x W 6.00 in x H 20.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.