Designed to wrangle all types of kayaks, these side-loading J cradles are tough enough for years of use, secure enough for windy river roads, and padded enough to coddle your kayak. Tie-downs and straps are included. The JayHook works with all crossbar shapes-including the new Yakima StreamLine System.
- Carries any type of kayak while taking minimal space on your roof rack
- J-shaped cradle is secure, stable, and easy to load
- Durable padded contact points provide protection and grip while traveling
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Easy tool-free installation lets you quickly mount, load and go
- Heavy-Duty Straps and Bow and Stern Tie-Downs included (HoodAnchor, sold separately, is required for vehicles with no attatchment points for Bow and Stern Tie-Downs)
- Weight: 10.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 9.50 in x W 5.50 in x H 19.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.