Yakima OutPost HD
Yakima OutPost HD
Designed to handle heavy loads on backcountry terrain, the OutPost HD is built for rugged overland adventures. The mid-height design provides a low center of gravity, easy accessibility to gear, and the perfect platform for the SkyRise rooftop tent. The engineered aluminum construction delivers an unmatched 500lb on-road carrying capacity, and is Yakima Off-Road Rated up to 300lbs. And itandrsquo;s the foundation for a fully loaded overland rack system. Pair the OutPost with the HD Bar length that best fits the bed and gear, then add our SideBars and Yakima mounts and accessories to outfit any truck for any adventure.
- Compare all Truck Bed Racks
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60″/68″/78″ lengths (Sold Separately)
- Fixed mid-height position of 13″ provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
- Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Easy on-off placement in minutes with our patent-pending QuickChange™ rack attachment
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds using our BedGrip™ clamp design
- Additional required kits needed for tracked beds (Track Kit 1) and select tonneau covers (Tonneau Kit 1)
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Compatible with all Yakima mounts to carry kayaks, surfboards, bikes, rooftop tents and more
- Integrated tie-down points make securing any load easy
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and simple
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks your rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested accessories: SideBar, Rotopax™ Mounting Kit, Recovery Track Mount, Eye Bolts, SkyRise Tent
- Weight: 38.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 16.75 in x W 5.50 in x H 16.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.