Yakima BedRock HD
Yakima BedRock HD
***Available Spring 2019
Sleek and strong, the BedRock HDandrsquo;s low-profile design, 300lb on-road and 180lb Off-Road ratings deliver an aerodynamic system that carries bikes, skis, fishing kayaks, or cargo boxes above the bed while preserving valuable cooler-carrying capacity underneath. Leveraging our new Yakima HD Bars, the BedRock HD provides strength and security, easily accessible tie-down points, and T-slot attachment capability that makes adding gear mounts a breeze.
- Easy to reach low profile height position makes it easy to rack out and reach gear
- Comes with four towers
- Requires Yakima HD Bar crossbar in 60″/68″/78″ lengths (Sold Separately)
- Simple, tool-free attachment makes installation, removal and crossbar spread adjustments a breeze
- Best-in-class, maximum on-road rating of 300 lbs.
- Maximum off-road rating of 180 lbs.
- Built to last, with engineered aluminum construction and durable powder-coat finish
- Integrated tie-down points on endcaps of HD Bar make securing any load quick and simple
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast and easy
- Designed and tested for all common truck beds
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks the rack system to the truck bed
- Suggested mounts and accessories: Bike Mounts, Cargo Baskets, SkyRise™ Tent, Wear Strips, Eye Bolts, BigCatch™ Fishing Kayak Saddles
- Weight: 8.01 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 5.50 in x W 4.25 in x H 7.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.