Please call for availability. Limited stock.
The LongArm truck bed extender easily extends the length of any truck bed up to 4 feet. Light and strong, the aluminum hitch mounted rack is the ideal solution for hauling fishing kayaks, boards, lumber, ladders and more. Adjustable to three distinct load-carrying positions and rated to carry up to 300 pounds in lower positions, the LongArm takes your truck bed to the next level.
- Provides 4 feet of additional truck bed length with a 60” wide crossbar
- Adjustable to three load-carrying positions:
- Bed height for use when your truck tailgate is open (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Bed rail height for use with our BedRock rack system or a tonneau cover (300 lb carrying capacity)
- Truck cab height by combining the LongArm Extension with a roof rack system (165 lb carrying capacity ) (sold separately)
- Installs easily and securely to any 2” hitch receiver using the included 5/8” threaded hitch bolt
- Aluminum construction engineered for strength – weighs only 12 lbs!
- Integrated tie-down points ensure a secure ride for your fishing kayak, canoe, ladders, lumber and more
- Add any Yakima boat mount to the crossbar for added boat protection.
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-paddle cold one
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Add the LongArm Pad for increased load protection (sold separately)
- Add the LongArm Height Extension up to cab height (sold separately).
- Heights from the top of the tongue to the top of the crossbar at the four angle positions (Vertical to Horizontal):
- Low Bar Heights – 40 in, 37 in, 27 1/2 in, 14 1/4 in
- Mid Bar Heights- 41 3/8 in, 38 1/4 in, 28 in, 15 1/4 in
- High Bar Heights- 42 3/4 in, 39 1/2 in, 29 in, 15 3/4 in
- Weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 18.00 in x W 60.50 in x H 43.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.