Yakima EasyRider Trailer
Yakima EasyRider Trailer
With a 500-lb load capacity, now you won’t have to leave behind your favorite activities and gear! Up top and down below, the EasyRider gear trailer is the easy way to get to your next adventure with everything you want to haul. Whether it’s big fishing kayaks, bikes, baskets, cargo boxes or a rooftop tents, you’re there! It’s made with lightweight aluminum, so you can still use it as a handcart to get your kayaks to the water’s edge. The EasyRider trailer is equipped with our widest, burliest HD bars and accepts any Yakima mount. What’s more, the foldable tongue makes storage a snap.
- Maximum crossbar spread is perfect for fishing kayaks and longer boats— up to 19ft long
- Organize a variety of gear with two levels of storage
- Lightweight aluminum construction is strong and corrosion-resistant
- Shock absorbers give gear an easy ride, even at highway speeds— 75mph max (do not exceed local speed limits!)
- Foldable tongue for easier more compact storage (Trailer length with tongue folded is 111″ or 9’3″)
- The included kick stand and integrated handle easily converts the trailer into a handcart
- Quickly convert to a utility trailer for workdays or DIY weekends
- 500-lb. total carrying capacity—so load it up
- Easily add the TentKit™ accessory (sold separately) to create a towable SkyRise™ tent platform
- T-slot attachments make adding gear mounts and accessories fast—and simple
- Strong, lightweight 78” wide Yakima HD Bars with integrated tie-down points on endcaps
- 2” ball receiver
- Electrical connection— Flat 4
- Top of ball should be 16” off of ground
- Max length for one kayak on bottom deck: 19 feet
- Max length for two kayaks on bottom deck: 17 feet
- Weight: 175.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 173.00 in x W 79.75 in x H 41.25 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 60.00in
- Limited One Year Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.