Price: $629.00 – $779.00
New textured lid – the next evolution of the SkyBox series.Get your friends in the car and your gear into a SkyBox. Versatile, yet sleek and aerodynamically designed to reduce drag and wind noise. Internal lid stiffeners add rigidity while the SuperLatch™ensures security. Quick-release mounting hardware fits most crossbars.
- Sleek aerodynamic Carbonite textured lid
- No assembly required
- Tool-free installation/removal from vehicle
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars
- Designed with internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close
- SuperLatch™ security ensures your lid is secure to its base, and your gear is safe
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- Tapered design reduces hatch interference
- Available in five sizes: Lo, 12, 16, 18, and 21 cubic feet
- Hauls gear for up to 4 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215cm
- Made in the USA with up to 80% recycled material
- SKS Locks included
- Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 24” – 42”
- Yakima cannot ship the SkyBox 18 Carbonite to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer.
- WARNING for California Consumers
- Weight: 52.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 92.00 in x W 36.00 in x H 16.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 42.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.