A true Warrior, the new SkinnyWarrior is built from rugged, weather-resistant steel and includes a fairing to reduce drag and wind noise. A sleek addition to our cargo basket collection, this is a great load-and-go addition for a multisport rooftop system. Use the SkinnyWarrior to haul coolers and firewood, and save space to add bikes, boats, boards, or even a SkyRise rooftop tent. Add the optional extension to wrangle even more gear.
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel construction for years of rugged use
- Narrow profile leaves room on bars for bikes, boats, boards or a SkyRise rooftop tent
- Easy to mount and remove— no tools required
- Universal mounting hardware fits our StreamLine, Round Bars and HD Bars—along with most other crossbars
- Custom fairing included for reduced drag and wind noise
- SkinnyWarrior Extension available for 16″ of additional space
- Weight: 23.13 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 58.00 in x W 23.00 in x H 6.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 38.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.