Durable, highly weather-resistant cargo bag with space for a family’s gear.
- Ultra-high protection against the weather due to IP-X3 test-certified weather resistance
- Durable and long-lasting with a lower environmental impact, thanks to double-coated, phthalate-free TPE laminate material
- Padded base protects vehicle finish from abrasion
- Easy, weather-protected access to gear via the coated, 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap
- Cargo securely positioned with minimal friction and noise while in transit, thanks to twin compression straps
- Bag is attached to roof rack crossbars or raised rails using heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included)
- Easy and compact storage
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.