The EXO SwingBase takes your standard hitch and turns it into the ultimate foundation for hauling and organizing every piece of gear in your kit. It’s the base to which all other EXO components attach. Simply leave it on your vehicle and change EXO components as your adventures adapt.
- Swings away from car with gear loaded to provide easy access to rear of vehicle
- Accessories install in seconds using the tool-Free EXO Cleat system and locking SpeedKnobs
- Accessory arms fold in when not in use
- Fits 2″ hitch receivers only
- Included HitchLock locks EXO SwingBase to vehicle
- Includes 2 extra SKS locks cores for use with EXO accessories
- Built-in bottle opener – cheers!
- Create a second level on your EXO SwingBase with the EXO TopShelf (sold separately)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 68.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 34.00 in x W 49.00 in x H 9.50 in
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.