CBX – CBX Solar
CBX – CBX Solar
Price: $899.00 – $1,399.00
Form, meet function. A carrying option worthy of your vehicle’s roof, the CBX combines rugged, trail-ready, aesthetics and an all-new textured surface to raise the cargo box game. The details make the design, with an integrated, easy-grab lid handle that locks gear inside, a removable torque tool that stows away to deliver all available space for your gear, and premium black chrome badging that stands out from the crowd.
- Rugged angular finish and stealth like texture stands out from the crowd
- Intuitive and easy to grab lid handle locks gear inside the box and the box to the vehicle
- Removable torque limiting knob ensures a safe and secure installation
- Market-leading internal usable space with an unobstructed flattened floor provides more space for your gear
- Optimized hatch clearance for better vehicle fit
- Internal lid stiffeners for durability and easy open and close
- Dual-sided opening for easy access on either side of your vehicle
- Hauls gear for up to 5 campers; fits snowboards and skis up to 215cm
- Integrated interior tie-down points
- SKS Locks included for added security
- Black chrome badging
- 18 cubic feet of cargo space
- Made in the USA
- Yakima cannot ship the CBX 18 to Alaska or Hawaii – please contact a local dealer.
- Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 91.00 in x W 38.00 in x H 17.00 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 24.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 40.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.