When you need to transport coolers, firewood or bulky gear from your home to your vehicle to your destination, the EXO GearWarrior is where it’s at. Simply attach to your EXO SwingBase or EXO TopShelf, load up and get out. Add the available EXO WarriorWheels to turn the EXO GearWarrior into a handy wagon with wheels and a handle that can be attached while the EXO GearWarrior is still on your hitch.
- Connects to the EXO SwingBase or EXO TopShelf in seconds using the EXO cleat system
- Weather-resistant, heavy-duty steel construction for years of rugged use
- Tool-free, locking SpeedKnobs attach and lock EXO GearWarrior to EXO SwingBase or EXO TopShelf
- 250lb gear weight limit when mounted on EXO SwingBase w/out EXO TopShelf
- 110lb gear weight limit when mounted on EXO SwingBase w/EXO TopShelf installed
- 80lb gear weight limit when mounted on EXO TopShelf
- Add the optional EXO WarriorWheels cart kit to easily transport gear to campsite, beach bonfire, or soccer game
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Requires EXO SwingBase and/or EXO TopShelf
- Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 60.00 in x W 23.00 in x H 6.50 in
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.