T2 Pro X
T2 Pro X
Easy to use hitch bike rack with frame-free clamping that works with all types of bikes.
- SnugTite Stinger positions the rack securely into the hitch receiver
- The HitchSwitch lever allows you to tilt the rack down for rear vehicle access or tilt it up when not in use
- Ratcheting arm and wheel tray secure bikes quickly without frame contact
- Easily adjustable trays move side to side to create generous spacing between the bikes
- Tool-free AutoAttach system makes it easy to install and remove the bike rack
- Fits carbon frames, mountain bike, downhill bikes, 20 – 29” wheels, and up to 3” tires without adapters. Fat bike adapter kit sold seperately
- Includes the Thule One Key System to lock the rack to the vehicle
- Maximum bike weight is 50 lbs / 23kg per bike
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.