Price: $219.00 – $249.00
A strap rack that hits the sweet spot where functionality, durability, simplicity and good looks come together, the HalfBack is designed for riders who like to grab their bikes and go. Install is simple, loading and unloading is a piece of cake, bikes ride securely, and a built-in bottle opener opens bottles.
Holds up to three bikes.
HalfBack 2 Bike
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Modern design delivers an improved fit and looks awesome
- Bomber external frame holds tough, cushy padding protects your paint
- Simple installation with an interlocking HUB that aligns key adjustment points
- Four-strap attachment is intuitive and easy
- Compact for easy storage
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one
- Available in 2 or 3 bike capacity
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.