Make that spare tire work for a living andndash; the SpareRide easily attaches to your rear-mounted spare and turns it into a bike rack. Durable, stable and secure, it installs easily. New SuperCush cradles securely hold and protect your bikes, a bottle opener opens bottles, and integrated SKS locks bum out bike thieves.
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable
- Anti-sway cradle design minimizes bike-to-bike contact
- Fits nearly any stock size spare
- SKS locking package secures bikes to rack to help prevent theft
- TireTread™ pads add stability and protection
- Steel construction is strong and durable
- Universal mounting plate with extension fits most lug patterns
- Locking knob secures rack and sparetire to vehicle
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one
- 2-bike capacity
- Weight: 21.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 40.00 in x W 13.00 in x H 19.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.