Yakima Raptor Aero
Yakima Raptor Aero
Fits 1″ to 3″ diameter downtubes (most shapes and frame materials), Secures wheels with ratcheting wheel straps, and no problem with handling disc brakes or thru axles. Arm folds down when not in use, fits round, square and most factory crossbars right out of the box.
- Carries your complete bike – no front wheel removal necessary
- Great for bike frames with traditional diamond frame geometry and bikes with fenders
- Fits round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Fits 1” to 3” round diameter downtubes (no aero or squared downtubes)
- Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and full suspension
- Lock bike to mount with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- 1 bike up to 30 lb at minimum of 16” Crossbar spread
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 7.40 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 52.00 in x W 9.00 in x H 25.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 16.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 38.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.