The adjustment-free hoop with the HighRoad’s TorqueRight™ knob means almost any bike-road or mountain-with tires up to 3.25″ can be quickly and easily loaded for safe, secure travel. Two SKS Locks can be added to lock bike to mount and mount to base rack. Convertible to t-slot crossbar attachment, the HighRoad is designed with a forward shift and low profile, and offers excellent hatch clearance.
- New wheel hoop fits 26” to 29” wheels and tires from 23mm to 4.0” with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame – a great option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit
- Add SKS Locks (2) to the included TailWhip™ cable to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack (sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 18.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 56.00 in x W 9.50 in x H 4.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 18.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 36.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.