Quick and easy tool-free installation, compatible with most disc brakes. Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray makes positioning the rear wheel a snap. Secure and lockable skewer with integrated adjustment knob for single-handed, easy access (SKS lock cores sold separately). Fits round, square and most factory crossbars.
- Simple tool-free installation and removal
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths
- Doesn’t touch the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits most disc brakes
- SKS Lock sold separately
- 1 bike up to 35 lb. Min of 16” crossbar spread
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 53.50 in x W 7.25 in x H 2.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 16.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 42.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.