The ForkChop securely holds and handles virutally any bike, is easy to use, and does it all without touching the bike frame. Fitting axle sizes up to 15mm, it carries road and mountain bikes and, with an optional adapter kit, easily takes fat bikes. The versatile design mounts on any crossbar type-it works great with Yakima’s cargo baskets-and is SKS Lock Core ready (sold separately).
- Securely carries a variety of bike styles with no frame contact
- Interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release (9 mm) and thru-axles (12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150mm)
- Split design gives a minimalist appearance and creates increased functionality when used with cargo baskets
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Fully assembled out-of-the box
- Thru-axle skewers not included. Works with your bike’s thru-axle
- Optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer makes the rack compatible with 9mm x 135 mm fat bikes. (sold separately)
- Add SKS locks (1, sold separately) to the included 9mm QR Locking Skewer to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 50”
- Crossbar spread must be ±10” of your bike wheelbase for proper use
- Weight: 3.50 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 7.00 in x W 5.00 in x H 3.50 in
- Minimum Crossbar Spread 32.00in
- Maximum Crossbar Spread 50.00in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.