The Yakima SingleSpeed one bike hitch rack is great for fast and light solo travel, the SingleSpeed holds any kind of bike tight and is super-easy to install and remove – great for spur-of-the-moment rides.
- Lightweight, hitch mounted tray rack that carries one bike without frame contact
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- Folding wheel cup and compact design keeps the rack out of your way when not in use
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, & BMX
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8” wide
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) lock included for added bike security
- Fits both 1.25” & 2” hitch receivers right out of the box
- WARNING for California Consumers
- Weight: 20.83 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 24.00 in x W 38.00 in x H 11.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.