The hitch mount design is easy to install and take off, and the arms fold out of the way when not in use- great for tight parking spaces. Exceptional security is built in with a full SKS security package that locks up the bikes and the rack. All that, and a built-in bottle opener, too. Fits 2″ receivers.
- RV Tested and Approved.
- SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze.
- Anti-sway cradle design holds bikes in place and minimizes bike-to-bike contact.
- Included full SKS security package: HitchLock locks rack to RV and LockDown™ cable secures bikes to rack, all with a single key.
- Arms fold down when rack is not in use for easy parking and storage.
- 37.5lb weight maximum per bike.
- Carries up to 4 bikes.
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 32.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 28.00 in x W 13.00 in x H 41.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.