Yakima HoldUp Evo
Yakima HoldUp Evo
The Yakima HoldUp EVO is a hitch mounted bike rack designed to carry up to two bikes. This is a redesign on Yakima’s original HoldUp with a few key improvements: easy-access tilt mechanism, Yakima SpeedKnob for tool-free installation and Fat Bike compatibility. The HoldUp EVO is fully locking with cable locks built into the ratcheting arms and the locking SpeedKnob at the base. Both of cable locks and SpeedKnob utilize Yakima’s SKS (Same key system) which means if you already have Yakima products the HoldUp EVO can be keyed alike your existing gear.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs.
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8” wide
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Available in two sizes: 1.25” hitch receivers & 2” hitch receivers
- Carry four bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (compatible with 2” version only)
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.