Price: $699.00 – $899.00
Meet the HangOver, the first vertical bike rack to meet our demanding standards. Tested in the lab and on the road, the HangOver safely hauls up to six bikes mountain bikes to the trailhead. Available in four- and six-bike capacities, the HangOver securely holds any bike with a suspension fork. Perfect for tour operators, group rides, and big families, the HangOverandrsquo;s vertical orientation carries more bikes in less space, and its easy-to-operate tilt mechanism makes accessing the tailgate a breeze. HitchLock secures the rack to the vehicle and,andmdash;of courseandmdash;our signature bottle opener is built in.
- Transports up to 4 or 6 bikes using minimal space— 37.5 lbs max per bike
- Foot-operated tilt mechanism changes rack position for easy loading and unloading
- Tilts down and out of the way for easy rear-of-vehicle access
- Securely supports bikes by the fork crown
- Fits suspension-fork bikes only
- Fits fat bikes with suspension forks
- Soft padding protects the fork’s finish
- Rotating wheel cup accommodates bikes with various wheelbases
- Available in 4-bike (HangOver 4) or 6-bike (HangOver 6) sizes
- 2 mast height positions for improved ground clearance and ease of loading
- 2 mast angles to avoid bike-tire contact with your vehicle
- HitchLock included
- Built-in bottle opener—cheers!
- Compatible with the Yakima BackSwing (HangOver 4 only)
- Fits 2″ hitch receivers only
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for greater bike security
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.