Yakima FullTilt 5
Yakima FullTilt 5
The new Yakima FullTilt 5 bike carrier offers new ZipStrips that easily secure your bike to the carrier. Complete with fully integrated security.
- Fully assembled out of the box
- Tool-free installation with locking SpeedKnob
- AutoPin automatically positions and secures the rack into the hitch receiver
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection
- UpperHand lever tilts rack down for vehicle access and folds it flat for easy storage
- Arms fold down when not in use
- Zero-hassle ZipStrips quickly secure bike to rack
- SKS Locks included; locks rack and bike mounts
- Fits both 1.25” and 2” receiver
- Carries up to 5 bikes
- Max 40 lbs per bike with a total max of 150 lbs
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- Weight: 42.80 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 44.25 in x W 12.50 in x H 16.50 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.