Now the family bikes can ride in style. The FullSwing™ has all the bells and whistles, from new ZipStrips™ to fully padded arms. It also swings away with one touch, for easy access to your car whenever you need.
- Swings away from car with bikes loaded to provide easy access to rear of vehicle
- Quick and easy assembly
- Tool-free installation with locking SpeedKnob
- AutoPin automatically positions and secures rack to the hitch and receiver
- Zero-hassle ZipStrips quickly secure bike to rack
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection
- Arms fold down when not in use
- SKS Locks included; locks racks and bikes
- Carries up to 4 bikes
- 4 bikes. Total weight, 150 lbs. Maximum bike weight 40 lbs each.
- Available TubeTop™ (sold separately) is required for non-conventional, step-through, BMX, and kid’s bikes as well as some full suspension bikes.
- WARNING for California Consumers
- Weight: 56.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 43.50 in x W 26.00 in x H 46.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.