The Yakima FourTimer is designed for fast and easy loading and unloading, thanks to their low tray height and user friendly frame ratcheting system which securely holds bikes in place. The compact design lets it fold down for easy rear-of-vehicle access, and fold up when not in use. The FourTimer fits 2″ trailer hitch receivers only. It can accommodates the widest variety of bike styles, including fat bikes, bikes with fenders, kids bikes and woman-specific bikes. The Yakima FourTimer includes a (SKS) HitchLock to secure the rack to the trailer hitch receiver.
- Transport up to four bikes regardless of frame design, suspension, or wheel size
- Ideal for fat bikes*, kids’ bikes and fenders
- Low tray height for quick and easy loading and unloading of bikes
- Converts from a 4 bike rack to a 2 bike rack in minutes
- Folds down with bikes loaded for rear-of-vehicle access
- Folds up when not in use
- SKS Hitch lock included
- Fits 2” hitch receiver only
- *FatStraps (not included) are necessary for carrying fat bikes
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 48”
- Maximum bike weight 45lbs/20.5 kg ( Total maximum load 180lbs/82 kg)
- Weight: 66.00 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 50.00 in x W 47.00 in x H 18.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.