Say goodbye to awkward loading options, and hello to your e-bike’s new best friend. The OnRamp blends simple, efficient design with secure performance, to create a no-compromise rack to ease the challenge of carrying heavier bikes. An integrated ramp lets you roll your ride right into place, adjustable trays reduces bike to bike interference, and conforming frame clamps means it can carry a wide range of bike styles—from e-bikes to town bikes to mountain bikes and fendered-up road bikes—with ease. With a capacity of up to two 66 lbs. bikes you can leave your battery on the bike and hit the road.
- Engineered to carry 2 bikes up to 66-lbs each
- Integrated ramp for easy, roll-on loading, and stows away neatly
- Adjustable frame attachments means you can carry E-Bikes, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids bikes and bikes with fenders with ease.
- Accommodates tires up to 3.25” wide and up to 27.5x 4.5” wide tires with the FatStrap Kit (sold separately)
- Accommodates bike wheelbases up to 50”
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included to secure bikes to rack and rack to vehicle receiver
- Tilts forward with bikes loaded for trunk access
- Adjustable bike trays minimize bike to bike interference
- Off-Road Rated at 40lbs per bike
- RV Rated at 40lbs per bike
- Weight: 42.60 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 34.00 in x W 52.00 in x H 45.00 in
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.