The BackSwing hitch adapter turns your hitch product into an easy-to-use swing-away rack that locks up tight while youandrsquo;re on the road. It works seamlessly with most 2andrdquo; bike racks, like the HoldUp EVO andndash; as well as almost any other rack using a 2andrdquo; receiver andndash; to let you swing your fully loaded rack out of the way so you can easily get to your gear.
- Hitch extension converts most 2″ hitch products to a swing-away rack
- Provides easy tailgate access – even with a rack fully loaded with bikes
- Easily swings open 90 degrees and locks in place with the simple to use release lever
- Safety latch secures the rack closed while you’re on the road
- Secures to any 2″ hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Included SKS (Same Key System) lock keeps the rack secure
- 250 lb maximum load capacity (rack plus gear)
- Compatible with the following Yakima Racks:
- OnRamp (2″ only)
- HangOver 4
- Dr.Tray (2″ only) (without the EZ+1 attached)
- TwoTimer (2″ only)
- Holdup EVO 2″
- HoldUp EVO +2
- Holdup 2″
- Holdup +2
- LongHaul (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- RoadTrip (Vans and Passenger Vehicles Only)
- Weight: 35.46 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 20.00 in x W 30.00 in x H 8.00 in
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.