Long gone are the days when your vehicle’s spare tire gets in the way of an epic bike trip. This handy little extension adds 7.25 inches to a 2-inch hitch receiver. Giving you the clearance to attach just about any 2-inch bike rack. We’re looking at you Broncos, Wranglers, and G-wagons.
- Extends your 2″ hitch receiver by 7 1/4″
- Secures to any 2″ hitch receiver using a threaded pin
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Provides clearance to most spare tires; please measure your spare tire before hand
- Compatible with the following Yakima Hitch Racks: Dr. Tray, OnRamp, HoldUp EVO, HoldUp, TwoTimer, HangOver 4, FullSwing, LongHaul, RoadTrip
- Weight: 8.63 lbs.
- Dimensions: L 12.75 in x W 3.00 in x H 3.00 in
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.