Yakima Skyrise Annex
Yakima Skyrise Annex
Price: $249.00 – $299.00
Add another room to your SkyRise rooftop tent with the SkyRise Annex. Perfectly sized to be a changing room, storage area, or shelter from a storm, the Annex slides easily into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise floor. The waterproof, PU coated 210D ripstop nylon material keeps you dry in the rain and the two zippered mesh windows keep you cool in the summer heat. Attachment points galore means all of your other SkyRise accessories will still work with the Annex, and integrated exterior hooks and ground stakes will ensure the wind doesn’t ruin your shady afternoon snooze. Small and Medium size options.
SkyRise Annex Medium
- Annex that hangs below your Small SkyRise rooftop tent to provide additional living space at your base camp
- Slides into the SideTrack™ on the outside edge of the SkyRise and hangs down below the tent floor to create a changing room or storage area
- Integrated interior and exterior attachment points ensure all your other SkyRise accessories will work along with the Annex
- Waterproof PU coated 210D ripstop nylon construction keeps you and your added living space dry
- Full height zippered front door makes for easy entry and exit
- 2 zippered mesh windows add ventilation and a view of camp
- Included stakes anchor the annex in case of high winds
- Storage duffel bag makes tearing down camp a breeze
- Available in two sizes: Small (for Small SkyRise) & Medium (for Medium SkyRise)
During peak seasons, deposits are required to hold an appointment. Rack N Road will call the day before to confirm the appointment time. We usually recommend a week in advance to schedule appointments, but certain seasons are busier than others and timing varies across all locations.
The Rack N Road Difference
There isn't much we don't carry, so that there's nothing your vehicle can't. Whatever your adventure, our ever expanding product selection is made to help you answer the call.
With 30 years of car rack & trailer hitch installation experience, our outfitters "get it right the first time" whether it's an off-the-shelf or one of our tailored fits.
MASTER TECHNICIANS, AT YOUR SERVICE
30 years as outfitters means we find each customer's perfect roof rack solution, the first time. Save time and avoid costly mistakes. Discover why Rack N Road superstores are Yakima and Thule's top recommendation for authorized custom installations. We'd love to have you.